Saturday, August 29, 2026

이하이(LEE HI, 2016) 한숨 Breathe

이하이(LEE HI, 2016) 한숨 Breathe 

* 시민이 대통령에게 





[저널리스트] 2026-08-24 Mon. 라이브 





Jazmine Sullivan (2008) Bust Your Windows

* 시민이 대통령에게 2


I bust the windows out your car 

And no it didn't mend my broken heart 

I'll probably always have these ugly scars 

But right now I don't care about that part 

I bust the windows out your car 

After I saw you laying next to her 

I didn't wanna but I took my turn 

I'm glad I did it cause you had to learn


I must admit it helped a little bit 

To think of how you'd feel when you saw it 

I didn't know that I had that much strength 

But I'm glad you'll see what happens when 

You see you can't just play with people's feelings 

Tell them you love them and don't mean it 

You'll probably say that it was juvenile 

But I think that I deserve to smile




[홍사훈쑈] 2026-08-26 Wed.



남의 것을 탐하지 말라.  

No comments:

Post a Comment