Monday, May 26, 2025

1903-1986 for Flute & Piano

The Other 20th Century 1903-1986 
Gian-Luca Petrucci flute / Paola Pisa piano 
(P) 2025 Brilliant Classics


00:00:00 Rhené Emmanuel Baton: Passacaille (1925), Op. 35 

00:06:07 Francis Poulenc: Villanelle, mélodies pour pipeau (1934) 

00:08:09 Albert Roussel: Pipeau, mélodies pour pipeau (1934) 

00:09:06 Darius Milhaud: Exercise musical, mélodies pour pipeau (1934) 

00:10:16 Paul Höffer: Sonatina, Op. 45 (1945): I. Allegro 

00:12:20 Paul Höffer: Sonatina, Op. 45 (1945): II. Andante con moto 

00:13:39 Paul Höffer: Sonatina, Op. 45 (1945): III. Vivo 

00:15:25 Ernst Krenek: Suite for Flute and Piano, Op. 147 (1954): I. Andante 

00:17:11 Ernst Krenek: Suite for Flute and Piano, Op. 147 (1954): II. Allegretto moderato 

00:18:22 Ernst Krenek: Suite for Flute and Piano, Op. 147 (1954): III. Andante con moto 

00:20:25 Ernst Krenek: Suite for Flute and Piano, Op. 147 (1954): IV. Allegro vivace 

00:21:51 Samuel Barber: Canzone (1962) 

00:25:19 Ferenc Farkas: Sonatina (1970): I. Allegro 

00:29:06 Ferenc Farkas: Sonatina (1970): II. Andante 

00:32:06 Ferenc Farkas: Sonatina (1970): III. Allegro 

00:34:22 Franco Margola: Sonata (1978): I. Larghetto, allegro brillante 

00:40:03 Giuseppe Mulè: Largo (1903) 

00:43:30 Jean Michel Damase: Quatre divertissements (1986): I. Allegretto 

00:45:31 Jean Michel Damase: Quatre divertissements (1986): II. Allegro deciso 

00:47:16 Jean Michel Damase: Quatre divertissements (1986): III. Andante 

00:49:19 Jean Michel Damase: Quatre divertissements (1986): IV. Allegro 

00:51:03 Luciano Michelini: Adagio (1972) 


No comments:

Post a Comment